यूपी में लड़कियों की शादी के लिए मिलेंगे 51000 ऐसे करें आवेदन
यूपी में लड़कियों की शादी के लिए मिलेंगे 51000 ऐसे करें आवेदन How much money is received for the marriage of girls: यूपी में लड़कियों की शादी के लिए मिलेंगे 51000 ऐसे करें आवेदन There are many poor families in the country who take interest money from the moneylenders to get their daughter married. Or take out a loan from the bank and work day and night to repay the loan. Keeping this in mind, the UP government provides assistance of Rs 51000 to all the poor families of the state for the marriage of the girl. If you also want to apply for the Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 sitting at home , then do watch till the end of this article.
How much money do girls get for marriage?
- First of all, to apply online in Kanya Vivah Yojana, open the government website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in, if you want to go directly to the website, then use this link
- After going to the link, the website of Shaadi Anudan Yojana will open, in which there will be options for all classes, such as backward class, general, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, etc.
- So you have to select the option of the category you belong to.
- After choosing the category, the application form will open on your screen, in which the applicant’s details have to be filled first, such as daughter’s name, applicant’s father’s name, mobile number, date of marriage, own area, district tehsil, etc.
- After filling the details of the applicant, you have to fill the details of the marriage such as name of the groom, age of the groom, photo of the groom etc.
- After this , you have to fill the details of annual income, then you have to fill the details of the bank, such as bank name, account number, IFS code, etc.
- After filling all the information asked in the form, fill the end captcha code and select the save option.
- In this way, you can apply for Kanya Vivah Yojana sitting at home and get Rs 51000 for daughter’s marriage.https://www.bsmaurya.com/how-to-change-name-on-pan-card-after-marriage-online/
Eligibility for Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana
- The parents of the girl child should be native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Maximum 2 girls in a family will get money from marriage grant scheme.
- The age of the girl should be 18 years or more on the date of marriage.
Documents required for Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- caste certificate
- residence certificate
- I Certificate
- Bank account to which Aadhaar card linking is mandatory
- wedding card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
To apply for the Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana, the government’s website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in has to be opened, after that select the option of your caste category, then the form will open in which fill all the information asked like – details of the applicant, date of marriage After filling the information like details then annual income details then bank details etc., you have to select the save button, thus you can get Rs 51000 for daughter’s marriage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can download the form by opening the Uttar Pradesh government’s website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in or you can get the form from the Women and Child Development Department.
All the poor families of Uttar Pradesh who are economically weak and living below the poverty line can apply.
Government’s official website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in has to be opened, after that choose your caste category, then the application form will open which has to be filled and saved.
How much money is received for the marriage of girls, all its process has been explained here in simple words, hope you people have understood this issue. And how much money is received for wooden marriage, you must have come to know if there is a problem in applying online. So you can ask by commenting, you will get the right answer immediately.