10 लाख तक का लोन कैसे ले 2023 How to take a loan up to 10 lakhs
How to take a loan up to 10 lakhs: Hello friends, if you want to take a loan up to 10 lakhs sitting at home from a government scheme, then do watch this article till the end. Sometime in the life of every citizen, such a time comes when a loan has to be taken from the bank. That’s why today we are telling you about such a scheme of the government, in which you can take loan from 50 thousand to 10 lakh at a very low interest rate . And on depositing the loan installment at the right time, subsidy is also available and interest is also waived.
How to take loan up to 10 lakh?
- First of all, to take 10 lakh loan from Mudra Yojana, the government’s website mudra.org.in has to be opened, if you want to go directly to the website, then use this link
- After going to the link, the website of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana will open, in which the option of shishu, kishore, tarun will appear on going down, in which you have to select the option of tarun.
- After this a new page will open in which there will be an option of Download section of Common Loan Application form for Kishor and Tarun which has to be selected.
- After this, the application form will open, which has to be downloaded and printed, then all the information asked in the form has to be filled clearly.
- After filling all the information asked in the form, attach all the necessary documents and application form together and submit it to the bank in which you have an account.
- After this, your application form will be verified by the bank officials, in which if you are found eligible then 10 lakh will be transferred to your bank account.
- In this way you can get loan up to 10 lakh from Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
Documents required for taking 10 lakh loan from PM Mudra Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- Bank Account Passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- I Certificate
To take a loan of 10 lakhs, the government’s website mudra.org.in has to be opened, after that the option of shishu, kishore, tarun will open, in which you have to select the option of tarun, then after selecting the option of download, the application form will open, which can be downloaded. After filling all the information asked in the form, you have to deposit it in the bank in which you have an account. In this way, you can apply for a loan of 10 lakhs from PM Mudra Yojana.
How to take Mudra loan from SBI Bank
How to take loan only on Aadhaar card
How to get Mahila Group Loan
How to take loan on cow buffalo
How to get loan to poor family
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, you can get loan from Rs 50000 to Rs 10 lakh, in which subsidy is also available.
On taking a loan of 10 lakhs from PM Mudra Yojana, equal interest has to be paid and interest is also waived off on depositing the loan installment at the right time.
Taking a loan from Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana takes time according to your installment and the maximum period for repaying the loan can be up to 5 years.
Here we have explained step by step how to take loan up to 10 lakh if you have observed till the end of this article. So you will not have any problem in taking 10 lakh loan on subsidy, if you do not understand the process of applying, then you can ask by commenting, you will get the right answer immediately.